Skip to main content

Q: Can I sell blanched and frozen vegetables to sell under this law?

A: Frozen vegetables are an allowed cottage food. However, you could sell frozen vegetables under the product of the farm exemption provided you do not add salt or flavorings. You would need to process them using Good Manufacturing Practices including processing facilities. See Selling Minnesota Produce.
Print Friendly and PDF