Skip to main content

Q: Can I register my business?

A: No. You cannot register if you are a business, LLC, partnership, corporation, or anything other than a sole proprietorship. The cottage food producer registration is limited to individuals only and excludes businesses such as firms, partnerships, cooperatives, societies, associations, companies and corporations. See Minnesota Department of Agriculture's guidance document.

Print Friendly and PDF